Our 2019 January Open Day was on 5th January.
The studio has been open now for over a year but, because we are not a gym with general membership, visiting and having a look around isn’t something you could ordinarily do on a whim (or at least without a heads up first).
The event was an opportunity for anyone to come along and see what we have created and understand what we offer. It was well attended and there was a great buzz in the studio.
Take a look at random snippets in the video and moments captured in the photos.
Here’s a run down of what went on….
Open Day Guests
We had 3 guest exhibitors
- Magda and Dave from Wellbeing Chiropractic, offering free spine checks
- Alice from Hotpod Yoga offering deals on Yoga classes
- Marie-Louise representing Arbonne UK, offering a range of skincare and vegan products
They were all busy chatting to people throughout the event!
We had two competitions – push ups and shoulder endurance.
- The push up competition was won by Dave Ballentine for 36 correctly executed push ups
- Christian Jeyes won the shoulder endurance with a 56 second hold.
Both received a bag of protein.
Open Day prize draw
The prizes were drawn as follows:
- Wellbeing chiropractic, free treatment – Suraj Dholakia
- Marie-Louise, free goodie bag – Gabrielle Knowlton
- Hotpod Yoga, 5 class pass – Janet Braunston
- Life Force Fitness, 2-hour food coaching – Jacqui Elmore
- Life Force Fitness, Functional Movement Screen – Shashi Dholakia
Other Open Day things we had going on
- Free body composition analysis
- Videos of client testimonials and workouts
- Corridor story board detailing our USPs, our private programmes and why we get results.
I’d like to say a massive thank you for all the clients and network colleagues who came along and especially to Sam and Anthony for helping out – awesome guys, thank you!
Remember if you fancy coming in, having a chat and look around, you don’t have to wait for the next open day, just give us a ring on 01604 289 190 or drop us an email to email@example.com. In the coming weeks we’ll also have a lunch time open door for anyone who fancies popping in to take a look.